Saturday 20 August 2016

"I'd Be A Stripper If I Wasn't Famous" - Blac Chyna

 

Apparently, Black Chyna is still about the stripper life! The budding reality star recently revealed in a Facebook Live interview Wednesday that she’s sure that she would still be working as a stripper if fame never found her.

"I would probably be still in the strip club,” Chyna said. “I’m just keeping it real.”

The 28-year-old grew her notoriety as an exotic dancer at Miami’s famous King of Diamonds gentleman’s club. Surprisingly, her fiancee Rob Kardashian noted during the interview that if Chyna’s fame ever dissipated he would be there.

"That’s all right. And I would probably be in the strip club also. I would definitely go and find Chyna and go to the strip club. Eat some food,” Rob said. “They got the best food in the strip club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...