Wednesday 31 August 2016

British-Indian Model Quits Sex; Removes Implants to Become a Celibate Nun [PHOTOS]

 

British-Indian model, Sofia Hayat has had her breast implants removed and decided to become a celibate nun.

The star of Footballers’ Wives , Waterloo Road and more recently India’s famous Big Boss has stopped wearing makeup, bagged away her designer dresses and Louboutin heels, and has chosen to meditate for five hours a day.

After living a luxurious life of celebrity filled parties, red carpet film premieres and dating a string of handsome high profile men, Sofia, 41, has found a new way of living which she believes is her true calling.

Her "second coming" came after she attended a retreat where she drank Ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic tea often used by people seeking enlightenment.

    "My previous life was wonderful but I love this one more," she said.
    "When I look at photos of the old me I still smile. I feel I was meant to go through that life so that I can witness the real world.
    "But now my life is like a second coming. My reason for existing now is to take away all the negativity and to reveal the truth of our our existence."

Sofia was raised a Muslim and grew up in South London with very strict parents and two brothers but her ‘restrictive and suffocating’ up bringing led her to rebel in her teens.

 

She said: "When I was a teenager I was desperate to free myself of the rules and restrictions of my religion. I wanted to be sexy, I wanted to wear nice clothes and I wanted to flaunt my long hair and body."

When she was 19 she went to a party in London with Leonardo DiCaprio. She said: "He was in London to film The Beach and at the party he invited me to his room where we chatted.

"I was only about 19 at the time, still a virgin, but he wanted me to stay."

 

Her career went from strength to strength often earning £20,000 a photoshoot as a model.

And in 2012 she was chosen as one of the Big Boss celebrity housemates, India’s popular version of Celebrity Big Brother .

    Sofia said: "I lived a life of crazy parties and extreme wealth where people constantly took drugs but all the while there was a sense of emptiness.
    "I very much got caught up in that and took cocaine myself at parties. It was an easy life to live but it was very wrong.
    "I dated cricketer Rohit Sharma. I also dated other men from Bollywood and London and I thought it was real love, but it was just an existence; it was not a life.
    "They often partied all weekend and sometimes got home at 11am on a Sunday; I had no idea where they’d been.One used prostitutes and once took me along thinking it was sexy but it made me feel sick and I realised this wasn’t the life I wanted. Deep down it was empty."

 

Then, in September, Sofia went to an Ayahuasca retreat, in Yorkshire. Ayahuasca is an hallucinogenic tea, famous in South America, used by people seeking enlightenment.
Sofia said:

    "Someone I knew had taken it and told me that they saw a vision of me so I wanted to know what it was all about. What would I experience?"I had an out of body experience," she said. "I saw the Goddess Isis, Mother Mary, so many and I was clearly told I was on this earth to awaken it."
    Coincidently, that same day Sofia tragically found out her father had died.

During the tea ceremony she said her father took over her body.

She added;

    : "My parents didn’t agree with my lifestyle so we had not been speaking for 13 years.
    "But when I lost my father I suspected I would see him. During the spiritual ceremony my father took over my body and talked through me. It was very sacred.
    "And I was at peace at his funeral because of that experience.

In April this year, Sofia had her breast implants removed, she stopped drinking alcohol, stopped smoking and going to parties and she turned vegan.

    "I was committed to living a new life and washing away the old me. I washed and stored all of my designer dresses and shoes and I haven’t worn jeans or heels or make-up since."

 

So later that month she flew to India and held a press conference in Mumbai.

Many of her famous Bollywood colleagues did not support her and the Indian media felt she was hugely hypocritical but she was determined to stand her ground.

    She added: "I know what I feel. My life is like a second coming and I am the reincarnation of Goddess Isis. I don’t care what other people think. I know what I am here for now and the prophecy is most definitely real.
    "I’ve not had sex since last year and I’ll never have sex again. It’s not about wanting or not wanting children but I am now committed to other people, my children."

 

Sofia now calls herself Gaia Mother Sofia, the Divine Sofia, and she spends her days meditating for five hours, visiting a girl’s orphanage when in India and meeting with people for healing sessions back in London.

Culled from Daily Mirror  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...