Thursday 28 July 2016

Kemi Olunloyo Apologises To Jide Kosoko's Son For Saying Henrietta Will 'Go To Hell'


The controversial daughter of ex-governor of Oyo state, Kemi Olunloyo is in the news again.

She took to Instagram yesterday, July 27, 2016 to apologize to Jide Kososko and Henrietta Kosoko's sons over a very insensitive statement she made after Henrietta's death. She had said Henrietta should go 'straight to hell' in reaction to a comment made by someone she thought was related to the Kosoko family.

 

In her apology, she said Jide Kosoko should stay strong and his late wife will rest in peace.

She wrote,

    "I sincerely apologize to Taiwo the son of Henrietta Kosoko and Jide Kosoko. My reaction from Morenike Kosoko angered me. Calling me the wizard of prostitutes Olosho Asewo is uncalled for. I had my two children out of wedlock because of domestic violence at 27 and late Henrietta also had the twins for another man she left too.

    I have learned not to engage Nigerians on social media who say such garbage to me. I had a right to be angry at the time but anger is not the answer. May Henrietta rest in peace and not hell and to Jide Kosoko stay strong. I hurt those young men and once again I'm sorry for saying that out of anger."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...