Wednesday 29 June 2016

Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita Writes On Quitting Her Salary Job


 
Wife of Paul Okoye of P-Square, Anita Isama has resigned from her salary job. The Rivers state born Anita took to her Instagram to write on what it feels like as she begins a new stage in her life.


Below is what she wrote;

“C H A N G E S. This quote resonates with me because, at the beginning of 2016, I found myself unfulfilled in my 9-5.

Life was a bit robotic, mundane, I felt limited. I never knew I would be an entrepreneur, but I knew I didn’t want to be sitting behind a desk all day.

The creative in me wanted some shine and I had to answer.

Quitting my job, was a huge risk, financially and psychologically.

I swapped my high heels & Blazers for sneakers and hard hats.

I have no regrets, no looking back. I’ve been taking it one day at a time, it’s not been easy, but I’m nearly ready to reveal my new projects.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...