Friday 29 April 2016

Nollywood Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares 12 Fake Facebook Profiles Impersonating Him; Says He’s Not On Facebook

 

Popular Nigerian actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo took to his Instagram page to share with his fans some of his impostors on Facebook pretending to be him and trying to con people out of money.

The actor revealed that he is not on Facebook, he shared a photo collage showing 12 of the fraudsters and wrote this below:

    I am aware that a lot of fraudsters have Facebook accounts set up with my name and image(s) and pretend to be me. I have on several occasions publicly stated that I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK!!! I had an account I stopped operating in 2010. Please unfriend these fraudsters and help me bring down these fake profiles and accounts. I only have a Twitter account @rmofedamijo and this IG account. The @rmdtheactor accounts on Twitter and IG are run by my Management and they are NOT on Facebook. Kindly tell everyone I said so #RMDSaysSo #RMDIsNOTonFacebook #ReportTheFraudsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...