Saturday 30 April 2016

"I Lost My Second Pregnancy In Jamaica Last Month" – Singer, Tiwa Savage

 

Looking forlorn and dejected, Tiwa Savage cut a tired figure as she made shocking revelations in her latest interview with ThisDay’s Azuka Ogujiuba.

The singer, while reacting to the allegations of infidelity and neglect levelled against her by her husband Teebillz, explained how she had a miscarriage in far away Jamaica.

In her words, ‘I have covered up for a lot of hurt in our relationship. I was in Jamaica recently and just before I went to Jamaica, I found out that I was pregnant again. We both discussed it and tried to figure out how to manage the situation, because it was another baby so soon. So I went to London and got on a 10-hour flight to Jamaica to shoot a video with Busy Signal.

‘But on the morning we were supposed to shoot the video, while I was doing my make-up, I started bleeding uncontrollably, so I started panicking and I called TJ. I took pictures and sent it to him, they rushed me to the hospital, I had complications but I still couldn’t reach him, so Thompson who was with me had to help me sign all the documents in the hospital.

‘So I got myself discharged from the hospital and still tried to call TJ to let him know what happened because he didn’t call to see how I was or know what happened.’

This is just one of the many shocking details she revealed in her interview below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...