Monday 28 March 2016

"Do Not Use Toyin Aimakhu For Movies Again Or I Will Deal With You" - Seun Egbegbe Threatens Producers

 

Things have moved from good to pretty sour quickly for Toyin Aimakhu and her alleged Ex Seun Egbegbe.

In a recent Interview With Encomium Weekly, Seun Egbegbe has asked movie producers to boycott Toyin Aimakhu in their movies or they will have to deal with him

    I am saying this for the first time, it’s over between Toyin Aimakhu and I, and I mean it. And I am also using this medium to warn all movie producers to stay away from her. Anybody that deals with her, the person is on his or her own. And I will act appropriately. Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain from that? And she said her Personal Assistant typed the message. If that’s true, where was she? And when she noticed it, why didn’t she withdraw it immediately before the whole thing went viral? So, I believe she has something hidden. I am repeating it, no producer must deal with her again. Any producer that doesn’t heed the warning will find him or herself to blame. It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

Things went pretty bad for the Seun and Toyin after he was alleged to have kidnapped Toyin Aimakhu.

She later came to Instagram to publish a disclaimer severing all ties with Seun Egbegbe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...